Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Christmas Paper







This is my fourth grade Christmas paper that I wrote at school.

Do you have a favorite holiday? When i thought of that question, i got a lot of holidays in my head. i started crossing some holidays off of my list, like,Valentines day, fourth of July, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Halloween, but the one above all is
Christmas.



One of the reasons Christmas is my favorite holiday is because we celebrate Christmas Eve with my dads side and Christmas with my moms side. I like all the time we spend together.The tree is always squished with colorful gifts that we open in a clockwise rotation. We usually play really fun card and board games. After were done we leave to go to bed.



Another reason why Christmas is the best holiday is because of how cozy and quiet my own house is on Christmas day. There is about 15-20 presents under are tree each year.We open stockings first then presents.After that we pack some of our toys to go to Sunriver the next day .

The last reason that I'm going to talk about is because we go to Sunriver the day after Christmas. one of my favorite things about Sunriver is all of the snow that there is to build snowmen, snow forts and to go sledding on.After i play in the snow i usually go in the warm cozy hot tub to get warmed up. Then i have some snacksand sit next to the fire.Thats the last reason Christmas is my favorite holiday.






Have you thought of your favorite holiday yet? Christmas is by far the best holiday ever.









Thats my fourth grade Christmas paper.

1 comment:

  1. What a great paper you wrote! And how awesome to see that video of Baxter! Did you have a hard time uploading it? Blogger never seems to let me load videos without having to retry like 43 times!

    Way to go - by far, Christmas is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete